Everingham Solomons is a leading law firm, providing high-quality legal services to northern New South Wales since 1872. Our passionate and approachable team of accredited specialists, solicitors and conveyancers consistently displays the highest level of dedication, professionalism and integrity. We take a personal interest in each of our clients, ensuring our processes and outcomes are fully understood.
Fiona Burns Legal & Mediation
Fiona Burns Legal & Mediation is based in Tamworth NSW, offering legal, mediation, and facilitation services across the New England North-West. Our director Fiona has been practicing law since 2004 and is an accredited mediator and facilitator.
RJ O'Halloran & Co
R.J. O'Halloran & Co is a 4th generation family owned and operated legal practice in country New South Wales which has been in continual practice since 1903. The firm delivers specialist, pragmatic and personalised legal services to clients. The firm has reacquainted its origins assisting generational clients in Narrabri, Moree and Quirindi by appointment.
Simmonds Thibault Legal
The Firm is proud to offer clients practical and innovative legal solutions while maintaining traditional country service. The Firm was established by Warren Thibault in 1995 and was incorporated in 2014 and has a long history of providing trusted legal advice.
Stacks Law Firm
Stacks Law Firm, Tamworth, has been providing legal services to the Tamworth and New England area for more than three decades. Originally trading as ‘The Law Company’, our firm has grown to incorporate other local firms over the years, including Egan Murphy Solicitors, Robert Locke Solicitor and McMahon Broadhurst Glynn (MBG Lawyers).
Visa Advice Group
VisaAdvice Group, is an immigration and visa consultancy firm established inArmidale.
We provideimmigration & citizenship assistance for a wide range of visaapplicants.
· Skilled worker’s visas (189, 190, 491Regional): For people with assessed skills. The 491 visa applicants mustlive & work in the regional areas for 3 years.
· Sponsored work visas (482 and 494 Regional): We connectskilled employees to the right employers. The sponsored skilled staff must live& work in the regional area. They can apply for PR only after 3 years ofworking with their work sponsors.
· Partner/ Child/ Parent visas: For thedifferent categories of Partner & Fiancées visas, Parent visas, Child visas,and adoption.
· Humanitarian and Refugee visas (Protectionvisa 866, etc): For persons who have been subject to substantialdiscrimination in their home country and seek protection in Australia.
· Student visa and Education Services (500): Forinternational students with genuine intention to study here in pursuit of theiracademic goals.
· Business visas (188/888): Forbusinessmen who are interested in investing in one of the Australian states andrunning their businesses.
· Visitor/ Tourist visas (600): Forvisiting family, friends, or holidaying in Australia.
· Citizenship application: Theultimate pathway of immigrants benefitting from the Australian passport andnationality.
· Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT Review): When theapplicant’s application is refused or is subject to a cancellation, the AATreview is an alternative for the client staying in Australia lawfully.
Finally,our continuous communication with the applicants before, during, and afterlodging the visa application is all according to the Code of Conduct and legalcompliance for the Registered Migration Agents.
Pleasedon’t hesitate to ask us your question or any visa inquiries.
Building stronger relationships through sustainable and innovative business practices.
As a member you will be connected to other local businesses and the community providing unlimited networking and referral opportunities.