Would you like to help Judge Customer Service Excellence?
It’s that time of year when the Tamworth Business Chamber starts to prepare for its biggest event of the year – the Tamworth Business Chamber Quality Business Awards!
The Quality Business Awards are held annually to celebrate Customer Service excellence and to publically recognise outstanding businesses within our community. Providing this recognition wouldn’t be possible without the voluntary hours spent judging the various award categories.
To ensure the transparency of the judging process, there will be TWO judges allocated per category, and relevant guidelines to the judging process for each category.
- Would you like to be involved in the 2017 Quality Business Awards?
- Do you have a passion for business and customer service excellence?
Each year the Tamworth Business Chamber seeks the assistance of over 50 Tamworth community members to take on the honourable task of judging the numerous categories of the Tamworth Quality Business Awards
In 2016, 650 businesses were nominated with over 270 going through to the judging process. With so many businesses putting their reputation in the hands of Tamworth Business Chambers volunteer judges it is imperative that judges take their volunteer role seriously and do their best to carry out this important task with diligence, ethics and values and in a non-bias manner.
Being a Judge for the Tamworth Quality business Awards is a very rewarding task.
Things to consider before volunteering in becoming a judge for the 2017 QBA’s
- Be available to visit businesses as far as Manilla, Barraba, Nundle
- Dedicate at least 3-4 hours a week to visit, call and report on businesses in your allocated category from early-May to end of June 2017.
- Remain non bias in your judging duties.
- Carry out your judging duties in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Agree to having all completed judging results to TBC by due date.
- Complete judging results sheet, providing constructive feedback that businesses can use to improve their customer service standards
- Keep all judging results and processes confidential.
Tamworth Business Chamber will hold an information presentation, including morning tea for judges at 10.00am on Monday 15th May 2017 at the Quality Hotel Powerhouse.
Please register your interest with the Tamworth Business Chamber by contacting Tamworth Business Chamber on 6766 4810 or firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th May 2017.
Tamworth Business Chamber