Welcome to the Tamworth Business Chamber.
Why not join us and become a member of one of the biggest and most progressive business chambers in the region.
Our mission statement “The Tamworth Business Chamber strengthens the economic climate through business leadership that fosters member and community prosperity
Vision: Building stronger relationships through sustainable and innovative business practices
Values: 1. Integrity 2. Respect 3. Courage 4. Collaboration 5. Innovation”.
We are proud of the successes that we have achieved and as the award winner of the best local Chamber of the New England Region for 2012, 2013,2014 and 2015 we thank all our members who have supported us in achieving this success.
Our members come in all shapes and sizes from private members through to corporate business, Chamber membership brings with it a wealth of benefits so why not join up and see how membership can help your business.
Key Functions of the Tamworth Business Chamber:
- Advocacy – Tamworth’s largest pro-business and pro-regional voice. We want what’s best for you and we work hard to try and achieve it.
- Networking – Chamber Membership provides many opportunities to mix with your business peers, make new contacts and get your business out there.
- Information – Find out what’s happening locally, regionally, nationally. Informative events that are educational and inspirational help you to stay connected with the latest happenings.
- Business Support – Got a problem, we can help. Whether it’s fixing up a free appointment at our monthly IR clinics to questions on advertising through to issues with planning we aim to help. We offer the support of our office staff coupled with support provided through the NSW Business Chamber Alliance Programme providing you with access to experts in a range of fields. Whatever the query just pick up the phone and we will be there to help.
- Corporate citizenship – We offer you the chance to publicly demonstrate your support to the region and to work with us to help build a better Tamworth for all our benefits.
How do we do it?