Tamworth Junior Chamber
To raise the aspirations of young professionals by offering:
- Networking opportunities;
- Support and discussion of informative and relevant topics;
- To motivate personal and business growth; and
- Advocacy and Support
Tamworth Business Chamber launched the Junior Chamber on 3 May 2011 to a group of more than 80 young local business people from around the Tamworth region.
The Junior Chamber provides an opportunity for you, as a younger business professional to attend networking events based around topical business issues, helping you gain new management and leadership skills, interact socially with your business peers and develop as a strong business leader of tomorrow.
Is Junior Chamber for You?
Well, if you’re a young business professional aged between 18 - 35, then the answer is YES.
Junior Chamber 'membership' is incorporated in membership of the main Chamber and there is NO additional membership fee.
Not a member of Chamber? Join now as a private member for just $160.00.
If you are interested in finding out more, then contact the Tamworth Business Chamber to see how you can become a part of Junior Chamber.
- Jarrad Smith, RichmondPRA - Chair
- Samantha Crebert, ATAC - Vice Chair
- Sara Crowe, C7EVEN Communications
- David Ardill, Firefly Finance
- Andy Chambers, Forsyths
- Samantha Crawley, Digital Colour Australia
- Karlee Simmonds, Tamworth Regional Council
- Laura Carr, Sefton & Associates