2016 Quality Business Awards
Terms and Conditions
- The Quality Business Awards will consist of 26 Awards in 2016.
- 11 customer service awards;
- 13 business/personal awards
- 1 Defense Reserves Supportive Employer award; and
- 1 Regional Business of the Year awards
- All regional businesses who participate in the Quality Business Awards are automatically entered in the Regional Business of the Year Award.
- A business/ persons may enter as many categories as are relevant.
- All categories except Excellence in Workplace Health & Safety, the Defence Reserves Supportive Employer and Excellence in Mental Health Recovery are judged by two independent judges (unknown to each other) with winners being determined by the highest average score. All judges are community members who have been invited to be a part of the judging process through a publically advertised Expression of Interest process.
- Excellence in Workplace Health & Safety Award will be judged by SafeWork NSW.
- Defense Reserves Supportive Employer award will be judged by The Defense Reserves.
- Excellence in Mental Health Recovery will be judged by New England Partners in Recovery
- All judging and business criteria are available on chamber website www.tamworth.org.au
- All categories are open to both Chamber Member and Non-Member organisations.
- Certain categories have been aligned with third party organisations to provide businesses with opportunities to have their business excellence recognised not only on a Local level but also a Regional and/or State level
- Businesses wishing to nominate in one or more of the aligned categories are required to complete the relevant Award Questionnaire(s).
- The 9 categories that are aligned with the NSW Business Chamber Regional & State Awards are:
- Excellence in Sustainability
- Excellence in Small Business
- Excellence in Business
- Excellence in Innovation
- Employer of Choice
- Excellence in Business Ethics
- Young Entrepreneur (self-employed 18 -35 yrs)
- Young Executive (employed 18 -35 yrs)
- Business Leader (self-employed or employed 36+ yrs)
- The Chamber Alliance 'Opted In' or NSW Business Chamber Member organisation that places highest in the Tamworth Quality Business Awards will automatically progress as a FINALIST to the Regional Awards.
- The Winners of the Regional Awards automatically progress as FINALISTs to the State Awards.
- NOTE: To become a Chamber Alliance 'Opted In' NSW Business Chamber Member is FREE with your Tamworth Business Chamber Membership. If you wish to Opt In please contact the Tamworth Business Chamber.
- The Excellence in Workplace Health & Safety Award is aligned with SAFEWork NSW. The winner of this award will progress as an automatic stage 2 entrant in next year's SAFEWORK State Awards.
- Thank you for choosing to accept your nomination for the 2016 Regional Australia Bank Quality Business Awards proudly presented by Tamworth Business Chamber and hosted by Tamworth Regional Council
Category information & judging criteria
|2.||Excellence in Customer Service in Hospitality - Food & Beverage|
|4.||Excellence in Customer Service in Health & Wellbeing|
|6.||Excellence in Customer Service in Trades & Services|
|8.||Excellence in Customer Service in Professional Services|
|10.||Excellence in Customer Service in Tourism, Sport & Entertainment|
|12.||Excellence in Community Involvement|
|14.||Excellence in Sustainability|
|16.||Defense Reserves Supportive Employer Award|
|18.||Regional Business of the Year|
|20.||Excellence in Small Business (< 20 FTE employees)|
|22.||Excellence in Business Ethics|
|24.||Young Executive (employed 18 to 35)|
|26.||Noel Park Award|